hehe~ today was my first day~
I meet lots of my classmate there haha~ but unfortunally they had finish their section n was goin bac home n da last two class left me LY n WY~ sob sob~
HC told me b4 i went there: she say~ just tell me whether ur Bio teacher leng chai or not~ hm... i was wondering why n then LY say :'' u dunoe mei? everybodu say he young n leng chai ma~''
SWT'' hahah so i went n see 4 myself er....I wont consider him as lengchai lor~ just young n small size actually hehe~ n my Chem teacher, soli to say but wow!!! she got big 'Brst' >.<
however, I still cant find ppl to go addmaths with me wor~ wonder which group i can join??
anyway, after the chem it was about 7.40 le o~ so everybody went down~ I couldn't reach my dad coz there r no public phones around!! >.< wat a place~ so LY asked her mum to borrow me~~ so kind ^-^ so I call him n told him where to wait~ I waited so long even the store was closed!!! so late almost 8.30 when they reach~ i was alone n so irritated as ( last time i was early so i waited , ok its fine)( now i late liao also WAIT!!!) yao mou gao cho??? no phone no money n somemore those place ei!!! im a girl~ although not pretty but still~ wei xian ba~~~ T.T kesian myself hahaha ....
It was a tiring day as durin the afternoon i did went to GP n wanted to collect money but.... he ask me to leave my name n come bac nex time~ cheh~ my dad say leave the money 4 him to hin sai wor~! but its money so i wanted to take bac~ hahaha >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment