V:''sigh...dun talk bout it...it will make my blood hot...'' [u.u]
D:''why haiz haiz like this?!!!!WAt make ur blood hot!!! u think ur dad printing money!!! ''[angry for no reason?!]
V:''wat??i din say anythin oso...''
M:''yalor ..she haiz becoz she cannot go ma~ sad ma...''
D:''think we print money!!!!Cannot go cannot go la!!!!! haiz for wat!!!''
V:''I din ask u to pay anything also[coz my kuma say she sponsor me if i can get 6A's n above for spm .. dad think low of me]...''
D:''WHO'S GONNA PAY!!!!!''
M:'' why u so angry.... her dream just fall off man...she din ask u to pay also she haiz bcoz her plan this time ruined...next time when she works she can go for herself la...''
n then I couldn't tahan their attitude le~ I din ask or manja to go anywhere oso ...dream or think oso dun let~ always wan me to stay a life where there is no hope... >.<>.<

No comments:
Post a Comment